September 23, 2010 - American Idol's New Judge-ment Day

american idol new judges
Simon says…well, he won't be saying anything on American Idol next year. Neither will Paula…or even Ellen Degeneres. They've all come and gone from behind the judging table on American Idol, leaving the self-proclaimed Dog, Mr. Randy Jackson, as the lone remaining survivor from seasons past. Well, next season, in a strange twist, Randy will no longer be the most successful musician doing the judging (no offense, Paula.) That's because he will be joined by rock legend Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, and The Wedding Planner actress Jennifer Lopez. Oh, I guess J-Lo has done a little singing in her past as well. Of course, she also dated P. Diddy...which gives her more cred than Kara Dioguardi ever had.

american idol
LynneaUrania asks…
Q: What kind of soup would you like to be when you grow old?
A: This is certainly one of the more interesting questions I have ever fielded, but I will do my best. Let's first assume that I have the good fortune to "grow old." That in itself is quite a feat these days, and with global warming and all the predicted apocalyspes that lie ahead, it is certainly not a given. Now, let's also assume that at some point in the future, as an old person, I am somehow transformed into a soup. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I suppose anything is possible. First off, I would avoid all types of "chowder." I don't know why, but that just seems like a violent way to make a soup. I would also like to avoid all cream-based soups to do my part in fighting childhood obesity. So, with that in mind, the answer seems clear: chicken noodle soup. Everyone seems to love it, or at the very least, no one seems to hate it, and in life, that's all you can really ask for.
extreme shepherding
Seriously, I don't know what to say about this. Something about herding sheep at night is just very freaky to me.
michael vick classy headline
Oh, poor Michael Vick, will he ever escape the stigma of his dog-fighting days, or will he have to settle for millions of NFL dollars?
joaquin phoenix movie flops
Wait, so was that whole going insane thing just one big hoax? It seems like it should have been more awesome…but strangely, it was not.
fainting goats
If that extreme shepherding video didn't freak you out, this one should.
old people growing weed
This one is worth it just for the mugshots. It's also kind of crazy getting arrested for growing marijuana and possessing firearms.

Chicken soup and American Idol, the perfect combo. Well, it turns out wc,t isn't the only one who's thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT (or else)