September 13, 2011 - It Ain't a Party Without Palin!

If you missed the CNN Tea Party debate last night, well, I wish I could sit here and recap it for you, but I missed it too. I had more important things to do, like uhhhhh, watch Toddlers and Tiaras or Hoarders or infomercials on QVC or just about anything else. I mean, what's the point of watching anything Tea Party-related if it doesn't involve that hot Alaskan mom who with the silly accent?
Of course, one quote I did hear from last night's debate was Herman Cain saying that we needed to bring a sense of humor back to Washington. I'm assuming that he is implying that we should elect Sarah Palin, because we all know how hilarious her misinformed antics are. I mean, who can forget her satirical take on the legendary ride of Paul Revere. I mean, she has to be joking, because even second-graders at the worst of our public schools know the story of Paul Revere.

1 comment:

  1. http://hotair.com/archives/2011/09/10/surprise-media-covers-lincoln-gaffe/

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT (or else)